MKCL's MYSociety is comprehensive housing society management portal, which conforms the expectations of all society residents,which includes committee members, elder and younger residents offered as an annual subscription to Housing Societies. My Portal is a Secure & Private Portal for a housing society's management.
MYSociety provides its services to you, subject to the following Terms of Service, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you.
Acceptance of & Use of MYSociety Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of MYSociety is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. Description Of Service: MySociety provides a secured and private platform to manage user's residential community. The service included under and the rate of each category may be updated/changed by us time to time without notifying to registered societies. A separate communication shall be made with respective society if they need to pay as per revised rate chart.
3. User Account, Password And Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the UserID and password you choose when you create your account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify MYSociety of any unauthorized use of your password, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session using the Logout link. MYSociety cannot and shall not be liable for any consequence directly and/or indirectly arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
4. Abuse of Service:You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, audio files, images or any other media) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of MYSociety are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. MYSociety takes no responsibility for abusive content, and it is the responsibility of the users to regulate such content. MYSociety reserves the right to suspend its service to users involving in service abuse. MYSociety takes no responsibility for any data generated within MYSociety and published or distributed outside by the user.
5. No Resale of Service:You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
6. Modifications To Service :MYSociety reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof). This will take place with notice and adequate time given to you, so that you may retain the information assets created by you on MYSociety. Beyond the time given, you agree that MYSociety shall not be liable to you or to any third party.
7. MYSociety Proprietary Rights: :You acknowledge and agree that the Service contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by MYSociety, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service, in whole or in part. You also agree NOT to extract the code or reverse-engineer it in any way. Any attempt at hacking or unlawful use of MYSociety can and will invite the maximum prosecution allowable under the law.
8. Warranties And Disclaimers:Our Warranties. We warrant that (i) the Services shall perform materially in accordance with the Documentation, and (ii) the functionality of the Services will not be materially decreased during a subscription term. For any breach of either such warranty, your exclusive remedy shall be Termination of Use.
9. Limitation Of Liability:In no event shall either party's aggregate liability arising out of or related to these Terms/Agreement, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of liability, exceed the total amount paid by you under the current active Premium Agreement.
10. Indemnity:You agree to indemnify and MKCL and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against MYSociety arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
11. Advice:The contents of MYSociety website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
12. Change of Use: MYSociety reserves the right to:
a. Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that MYSociety shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and
b. Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
13. Links to Third Party Websites: MYSociety Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
14. Severance: If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.